Fabric Ductwork provides an attractive, cost-effective air movement system, giving superior air dispersion over traditional metal ductwork.
The ductwork is made from a flexible polyester-based material. Air is released from the ducts through orifices or nozzles or by permeating through the material. These interfaces can be placed anywhere along the duct, ensuring highly accurate air throws are achieved.
- Reduced waste on jobsite
- Less packaging / easier to ship to jobsite
- Less energy required for installation ( equipment & labour)
- Reduced construction costs
- Higher asset value / total cost
- Improved employee productivity and satisfaction
Health & Community Benefits
- Better air dispersion
- Reduced noise from equipment – and absorbs noise from space
- Easier to clean – improved hygiene