- What colours are available
- Our Fabric Ducting comes in a range of standard colours, but can be produced in any colour that has a RAL reference at an addition cost. Visit our Materials and Colours information page for our standard colours.
- What does maintenance involve?
- Washing our ducts is as simple as putting them in a washing machine.
- How long does it take to install?
- Fabric Ducting offers greatly reduced installation times over traditional metal. The table below gives a rough idea of what to expect.
Type Description Installation time per metre 5 - 15m Over 15m 1 Single cable suspension 15 mins 10 mins 2 Double cable suspension at 120°, Short clips 20 mins 15 mins 3 Double cable suspension at 120°, Long clips 20 mins 15 mins 4 Double cable suspension at 180°, Short clips 20 mins 15 mins 5 Double cable suspension at 180°, Long clips 20 mins 15 mins 6 Single PVC profile suspension Round 20 mins 15 mins 7 Single PVC profile suspension 1/2 Circle 20 mins 20 mins 8 Single PVC profile suspension 1/4 Circle 25 mins 25 mins
- What are the benefits over metal ducting?
- Fabric ducting offers a number of benefits over metal ductwork. Please see our Fabric vs Metal page for further information.
Need more information?
Contact us any time to get a price for your project or discuss your specific needs.